PROJECT REVIEW AT MY DEPARTMENT : ZERO'TH REVIEW - 12TH FEBRUARY

My team members were called   for  presenting a brief  introduction to our project-Portable Digital Audiometer.

The room had a surprise  audience-Juniors!

We were the third group to be called out,bit of excitement and mental preparation to face the audience.

I started of by introducing my  team,internal and external mentors.I even  interacted with Juniors asking them if they are aware about Audiometers...They gave a straight answer "No"...I told them that they would be working on a large sized audiometers in their present semester.

I only wanted to do this because, later on they can get familiarized with my topic.I explained the objective of my presentation,technique used and about  how the large audiometers have miniaturized into the device we are developing.

Continuing to the next slide was about Hearing loss-its signs,degrees,advantages of early detection and consequences of late detection.

Next my group members-Abraham explained the device architecture and Nithin spoke about the advantages,future scope for  our project.

Finally , the  jury-our department teachers asked few questions and we answered all of them.
They were satisfied with our presentation and we returned back to our seats with a relief..

The next review is on 13th March 2013,on that day we should give another presentation relating to to what level the project is being completed.

Comments

Popular Posts