BRAND NEW EYES!

Recently i had an eye test  and boy! i had a surprise-my focal power increased from last time i got my eyes checked.

So,i  selected a frame for my glasses...it is more of a red with black combination.The optician suggested Crizal lenses for me.He very cleverly added special words to his statements about how good Crizal lenses are.

Last year i had Seiko lenses but they had lot of scratches after an year  and it was almost looking as though it had undergone major chaos...haha..

Finally,i wore my new glasses and  wow!...so clear and perfect!

It also has  detachable temples (side parts of the specs that goes behind the Ears)..i have 2 detachable temple colors-Red and White.

And coming to Crizal lenses from Essilor - UV Resistant,Scratch and glare resistant as well as one year guarantee...My question is ,if  Crizal lenses resist many things..What does it Attract?...."Smile" from their "Customers"....



Ah the song "I can see clearer now,like a  brand new eyes......"


Comments

Popular Posts